- Switch capacity 3000 Watts max.
- Responsivity for reaction < 50kOhm
- Sensor Cable 10 m
- Range of function: -15°C / +40°C
- LED display for: Level, mains, Rel.Ein
- Cable Length: 2 m
The water level switch H-Tronic WPS 3000 is well-suited for the automatic level control of conductive liquids in tanks, wells, basements and the like. The ingress of water or a certain level make a relay react and switch on or off mains operated pumps, valves or warning devices.
Due to the pluggable connections, there is no complicated installation required.
The water level switch is ready for operation and operates absolutely free of any disturbance because there are no moveable floating switches.
- Selectable switching point with any water level
- Switch outlet (Rel.) configurable as an opening on the front via switches
- Remote measuring up to 25 m by two-core cable
- For all reservoirs made of concrete, plastic or metall
- No dangerous mains voltage on the sensor
- Non-monitored operation
- Very simple and quick assembly, ready to plug
- LED display for mains, level and relay (Rel.Ein)
- operational time of pump adjustable from 0/10 min